Project Manager (North America)
Do you want to contribute to a future with renewable energy? HoSt is looking for a technical project manager for our renewable bioenergy projects. As a project manager you are broadly deployable and ultimately responsible for leading, coordinating and implementing various national and international bioenergy projects.
- Working on several national and international bioenergy projects with a team of driven starting and experienced professionals;
- Managing the overall project progress, from kick-off till project completion;
- Managing resources and expenses efficiently and effectively;
- Tracking deliverables, quality, progress, problems and solutions, updating the customer with relevant information during the project;
- Collaborating with the project engineers, drawing up technical specifications for the suppliers;
- Collaborating with engineering department for technical specifications, process support and problem solving;
- Implementing and handling modifications when necessary to meet project objectives;
- Coordinating the activities of the project engineers, constructors and process technologists for your own projects;
- Coordination of procurement, logistics, commissioning, suppliers and site constructors;
- Ensuring coordination with suppliers, commercially, technically, and time schedule.
- Ensuring compliance with Environmental, Safety and Health regulations.
- Bachelors or Masters level education, for example in the field of chemical technology or mechanical engineering;
- Demonstrable 3-5 years of experience as project manager in construction/civil projects, capital goods projects, contract management or equipment construction;
- Project Management Certification (PMP) or equivalent required;
- Technically strong with experience in wastewater, biogas projects or gas reprocessing projects (is a plus);
- Leadership ability;
- Hands on mentality to solve challenges within the projects;
- Good communication skills, verbal and written;
- Ability to work 40-50 hours per week with flexibility working in multiple time zones;
- Ability to work 80% work from home (or office in Vancouver, WA if desired);
- Ability to travel 20% to sites within the US, Canada and/or Europe.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Excellent benefits including unlimited self-managed PTO, 100% employer paid health insurance (for employee, and up to full coverage for family plan) and a 401(k) plan with a 4% match;
- The opportunity to work for a market leader in the field of sustainable energy with a strong focus on innovation;
- Good terms of employment and a salary based on work experience and education;
- Challenging and varied job in an international, fast growing organization;
- The opportunity to work within a team with both starting and experienced professionals;
- Large degree of independence and responsibility;
- Possibility to develop yourself on a technical level.
HoSt North America main office is located in Vancouver Washington and part of the HoSt Group. HoSt Group is one of the world market leaders in the field of bioenergy services and systems to recover energy and other end-products from waste. With over 240 employees, HoSt has been developing, designing, manufacturing, and maintaining innovative energy plants since 1991. HoSt contributes to the success of a circular economy by producing renewable energy, solving the waste problem, and creating valuable products.
In addition to its headquarters in the Netherlands, HoSt has offices in the US, France, Latvia, England, Poland, and Germany and more than 300 projects in over 30 countries across four continents. For the biogas plants, boilers and combined heat and power plants supplied by HoSt, HoSt has 24/7 local maintenance teams in several countries.
HoSt is a fast-growing company that is actively expanding and are always looking for starting and experienced professionals and interns and graduates who would like to share their passion for energy technology with us to fuel our and your future growth.
If you are interested in this position of Project Manager for HoSt North America, please let us know through an application on our Indeed page.
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.