Komende beurzen & evenementen
Mis de kans niet om het team van HoSt Group te ontmoeten. Wij helpen u graag bij het vinden van de beste bio-energie oplossing. Vind ons de komende maanden op de volgende beurzen of evenementen:
- Kongress biogas22 | 1 – 2 december 2022 | Steiermarkhof in Graz, Oostenrijk
- Value of Biogas East | 25 – 26 april 2023 | Toronto, Canada
Why meet HoSt?
Join HoSt at these events to learn more about our bioenergy facilities as integrated solution for your sustainability ambition. The HoSt team is eager to meet you to show you our best available technologies.
HoSt stands out as an industry-leader in technological innovation in the field of transforming residual streams into bioenergy and other valuable end-products, striving to a zero-waste society. HoSt is the only one-stop-shop technology provider with a full in-house product and technology portfolio:
- Biogas plants / anaerobic digestion technology: biogas plants using anaerobic digestion technology to produce biogas. With integrated membrane biogas upgrading technology to produce biomethane, bio-CNG or bio-LNG. Possibility to add a CO2 liquefaction module to produce food-grade CO2 for an even more sustainable circular process and as extra source of revenue. Integrating a CHP unit for heat and power production from biogas instead of biogas upgrading is also possible;
- Biomass/waste-fired heat and power plants / cogenerations plants for wood waste, waste, RDF, and agricultural residues to produce electricity, heat, and steam and to provide green CO2 for e.g., the greenhouse horticulture;
- Renewable energy as a service;
- Remote and local maintenance services.
With a large and strong service and maintenance department, HoSt provides 24/7 assistance all over the world, both locally as remote. Our ability for new product development, deep in-house expertise on all technologies that enables us to develop multidisciplinary projects, combined with the capabilities to commercialise and scale them is unique within the industry.
The HoSt team, consisting of 240+ employees across 7 countries, is committed since 1991 to technological solutions and innovations for sustainable energy and high quality raw materials from waste streams. Besides the headquarters in the Netherlands, HoSt has offices in the USA, France, Latvia, Poland, Germany and England and more than 300 built references in more than 30 countries on four continents.
Learn more about HoSt.