HoSt has 24/7 maintenance teams in several countries for maintenance of the by HoSt delivered biogas plants, gas engines, biomass and wood boilers and biomass and wood fired heat and power plants. As a fast growing company, HoSt is currently looking for a Service Engineer.
- A challenging, varied job with a large degree of independence;
- Completing new construction and handling delivery points for biogas installations;
- Putting new installations into operation;
- Solving problems with the installations of customers;
- Periodic maintenance of gas engine CHP;
- Performing maintenance of gas engine CHP.
- Performing repairs to biogas installations, pumps/pipes.
- Several years of experience as an independant mechanic, preferably with knowledge of (gas) engines;
- Flexible and customer-oriented attitude (irregular working hours and changing activities);
- Preference is given to someone with an MTS diploma;
- Possession of a driving licence B is a requirement;
- Experience with piping/appendages/pumps in stainless steel/steel/plastic;
- Practical E knowledge is an advantage;
- Dutch and English speaking, German is a plus;
- Willingness to travel.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- The opportunity to work for a market leader in the field of renewable energy with a strong focus on innovation;
- Good terms of employment and a salary based on work experience and education;
- Challenging and varied job in an international fast growing organisation;
- The opportunity to work within a team with both starting and experienced professionals;
- Large degree of independence and responsibility;
- Possibility to develop yourself on a technical level.
HoSt is one of the world market leaders in the field of energy installations to convert biomass and waste into renewable energy and other valuable end-products. With over 200 employees, HoSt has been developing, designing, manufacturing and maintaining innovative energy plants for the production of renewable energy from biomass and waste since 1991. HoSt biomass energy plants contribute to the success of a circular economy by producing renewable energy, solving the waste problem and creating valuable end products from organic waste.
In addition to its headquarters in the Netherlands, HoSt has offices in the US, France, Latvia, England, Poland and Germany and more than 280 installations in over 30 countries across four continents. For the biogas plants, boilers and combined heat and power plants supplied by HoSt, HoSt has 24/7 maintenance teams in several countries.