PLC Software Engineer
Will you help to realise our innovative installations for the production of sustainable energy from organic residual flows? HoSt is looking for a PLC Software Engineer to develop, optimise and manage the software for our various bioenergy systems.
- Design and implementation of PLC/SCADA control for HoSt’s biomass power plants;
- Responsibility for both programming and commissioning.
- Minimum of two years relevant work experience in industrial automation with PLC/SCADA systems;
- Relevant work experience with Siemens S7 and TIA Portal;
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages;
- Willingness to travel regularly for short periods of time, both nationally and internationally.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A challenging and varied job;
- Working within a team with driven starting and experienced professionals;
- Informal, but professional and international setting;
- High degree of independence and responsibility.
HoSt is one of the world market leaders in the field of energy installations to convert biomass and waste into renewable energy and other valuable end-products. With over 200 employees, HoSt has been developing, designing, manufacturing and maintaining innovative energy plants for the production of renewable energy from biomass and waste since 1991. HoSt bioenergy plants contribute to the success of a circular economy by producing renewable energy, solving the waste problem and creating valuable end products from organic waste.
In addition to its headquarters in the Netherlands, HoSt has offices in the US, France, Latvia, England, Poland and Germany and more than 280 installations in over 30 countries across four continents. For the biogas plants, boilers and combined heat and power plants supplied by HoSt, HoSt has 24/7 maintenance teams in several countries.
If you are interested in this position of PLC Software Engineer, please send an e-mail with your application letter and resume to [email protected]
General questions can be addressed to HR Manager Martijn Weinans and substantive questions to Bert Schuite (Senior Project Engineer Automation) both via +31(0)53 – 460 90 80.
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.