Customer Support Specialist
Due to the rapid growth of the amount of delivered and still to be delivered energy installations worldwide, the service and maintenance activities within HoSt become more important.
As a customer support specialist, you are responsible for monitoring our energy installations and solving technical problems. You will work closely with our project managers, contract maintenance managers and developers to identify, solve and document problems.
Together with the team, you think up smart solutions, both technically and process-wise, as a result of which failures/disruptions are kept to a minimum in order to be able to continue your client’s business operations. The focus here is mainly on setting up and optimising our predictive maintenance programme. You have a firm grip on the reins and ensure that we can carry out maintenance proactively.
- Taking care of all qualitative and quantitative aspects of maintenance (KPI and Performance Management);
- Supporting the preparation of maintenance activities (MJOP);
- Remotely resolving faults;
- Processing maintenance reports;
- Optimising processes (increasing efficiency and effectiveness).
- HBO work and thinking level (preferably Technical Business Administration or Mechanical Engineering) and at least 2 years of work experience;
- Experience in the process and/or chemical industry is an advantage;
- Affinity with maintenance of (sustainable energy) installations;
- You are customer-oriented, analytical and you work systematically;
- You are communicative, can work well together and are decisive;
- You value safety, both for yourself and for others;
- Good command of Dutch and English. German and French are an advantage;
- Knowledge of IXON, Power BI and Microsoft Dynamics maintenance packages.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A challenging and varied job;
- Working within a team with driven starting and experienced professionals;
- Informal, but professional and international setting;
- High degree of independence and responsibility.
HoSt is one of the world market leaders in the field of energy installations to convert biomass and waste into renewable energy and other valuable end-products. With over 200 employees, HoSt has been developing, designing, manufacturing and maintaining innovative energy plants for the production of renewable energy from biomass and waste since 1991. HoSt bioenergy plants contribute to the success of a circular economy by producing renewable energy, solving the waste problem and creating valuable end products from organic waste.
In addition to its headquarters in the Netherlands, HoSt has offices in the US, France, Latvia, England, Poland and Germany and more than 280 installations in over 30 countries across four continents. For the biogas plants, boilers and combined heat and power plants supplied by HoSt, HoSt has 24/7 maintenance teams in several countries.
If you are interested in this position of Customer Support Specialist, please send an e-mail with your application letter and resume to [email protected]
General questions can be addressed to HR Manager Martijn Weinans and substantive questions to Raymond Enkt both via +31(0)53 – 460 90 80.
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.