HoSt offers a total solution for bio-energy installations for the production of renewable energy from biomass and waste. From engineering to installation and from commissioning to maintenance. HoSt is a fast growing company and is immediately looking for a commissioning engineer. Are you looking for technical work as a commissioning engineer? Then we would like to hear from you.
As a commissioning engineer you ensure that an installation is successfully delivered and maintained. You work at various project sites in the Netherlands and abroad. You are mainly independently involved in commissioning and testing energy installations, responisble for supervising service technicians and for resolving faults.
- Commissioning and testing bio-energy installations (mechanical / electrical);
- Checking controls, both hardware and software;
- Solving malfunctions on the installations;
- Adjusting and maintaining installations;
- Supervising service technicians;
- Failure services.
- Mbo+ / hbo working and thinking level;
- Several years of experience as a commissioning engineer or a comparable position;
- You have a customer-oriented attitude and are independent;
- In possession of a drivers license B;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language;
- Willingness to travel.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- The opportunity to work for a market leader in the field of sustainable energy with a strong focus on innovation;
- Good terms of employment and a salary based on work experience and education;
- Challenging and varied job in an international, fast growing organisation;
- The opportunity to work within a team with both starting and experienced professionals;
- Large degree of independence and responsibility;
- Possibility to develop yourself on a technical level.
HoSt is one of the world market leaders in the field of energy installations to convert biomass and waste into renewable energy and other valuable end-products. With over 200 employees, HoSt has been developing, designing, manufacturing and maintaining innovative energy plants for the production of renewable energy from biomass and waste since 1991. HoSt biomass energy plants contribute to the success of a circular economy by producing renewable energy, solving the waste problem and creating valuable end products from organic waste.
In addition to its headquarters in the Netherlands, HoSt has offices in the US, France, Latvia, England, Poland and Germany and more than 280 installations in over 30 countries across four continents. For the biogas plants, boilers and combined heat and power plants supplied by HoSt, HoSt has 24/7 maintenance teams in several countries.