CHP Service Engineer (UK based)
Great opportunity to join HoSt: an industry-leader in bioenergy systems and technology! HoSt has 24/7 maintenance teams in several countries for maintenance of the by HoSt delivered bioenergy systems. HoSt is a fast-growing company and is immediately looking for a CHP Service Engineer to join our UK team and strengthen our team within the biogas sector in the UK. Are you looking for technical work as a CHP Service Engineer? If your answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
- CHP Engineering;
- Maintenance of plant and equipment;
- Organising, planning and performing service and preventative maintenance of bioenergy systems to ensure the systems are maintained appropriately;
- Supervision of contractors during plant build-up phase;
- Participation in 24/7 site/emergency support team;
- Adjusting/optimizing and maintaining systems;
- Failure services;
- Organising, planning and performing commissioning and testing bioenergy systems (mechanical / electrical);
- Performing FAT’s including I/O checks, mechanical and performance testing;
- Leading and documenting SAT’s and performance/availability tests;
- Solving malfunctions on the bioenergy systems;
- Checking controls, both hardware and software.
- Experience with CHP engineering;
- Background in Mechanical, Electrical or Process Engineering;
- Familiarity with aspects of an Anaerobic Digestion / Biogas Plant or a similar process/plant environment;
- Flexible approach to work and allow for overtime together with UK travel and staying away from home;
- Be organised with a can do attitude;
- Maintain professionalism at all times;
- Have a cat B, clean driving license.
This is a great opportunity where the company will invest in you from day one to increase and develop your skills and expertise, providing you with support & development you need.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- The opportunity to work for a market leader in the field of sustainable energy with a strong focus on innovation;
- Good terms of employment and a salary based on work experience and education;
- Challenging and varied job in an international, fast growing organisation;
- The opportunity to work within a team with both starting and experienced professionals;
- Large degree of independence and responsibility;
- Possibility to develop yourself on a technical level.
The HoSt Group is one of the world market leaders in bioenergy systems and technologies for converting organic residual flows into sustainable energy and raw materials. HoSt stands for working together on high-quality use of residual flows and a zero-waste society in which waste does not exist but is instead used as a reusable raw material. With over 240 employees spread over seven countries, HoSt develops, designs, manufactures, and maintains more than 300 innovative and proven systems since 1991. HoSt contributes to the success of a circular economy, industry, and society by producing renewable energy, solving the waste problem, and creating valuable end products from residual flows.
In addition to its headquarters in the Netherlands, HoSt has offices in the US, France, Latvia, Poland, Germany, and England and more than 300 built projects in more than 30 countries on four continents. For the systems supplied by HoSt, HoSt has 24/7 service and maintenance teams.
If this sounds like your next job and you meet the requirements, please send your resume along with a cover letter addressed to Koen Verstraeten to [email protected]. If you don’t check off all the requirements, but you think you are the right person for the job, don’t hesitate to drop us a line. Questions can also be addressed to Koen Verstraeten using the e-mail address above.
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.