Business Development Lead / North America
HoSt Bioenergy systems North America is looking for a business developer to join our US office to further shape our team and strategy for the North American market. The North American market for anaerobic digestion is a key growth market for the global HoSt group where we see strong momentum to further build on our recent success in the field of renewable energy.
- Part of the US management team;
- Further shape the commercial Anaerobic Digestion strategy for the North America market;
- Responsible for commercial concept development of commercial solutions;
- Develop strategic partnerships across customers, developers and investors;
- Direct report to the global Board of Directors in the Netherlands.
- Academic background, preferably in the field of (industrial) engineering;
- Proven track record in developing strategy and building teams;
- Ability to build and maintain commercial partnerships;
- Entrepreneurial mindset combined with ability to build structure in global organisations;
- Experience in the field of renewable energy is a plus.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Position with one of the global shapers of renewable energy;
- A challenging and varied job;
- Working within a team with driven starting and experienced professionals;
- Informal, but professional and international setting;
- High degree of independence and responsibility.
HoSt is one of the world market leaders in the field of energy installations to convert biomass into renewable energy. With over 200 employees, HoSt has been developing, designing, manufacturing and maintaining innovative energy plants for the production of renewable energy from biomass and waste since 1991. HoSt biomass energy plants contribute to the success of a circular economy by producing renewable energy, solving the waste problem and creating valuable end products from organic waste.
In addition to its headquarters in the Netherlands, HoSt has offices in the US, France, Latvia, England, Poland and Germany and more than 280 installations in over 30 countries across four continents. For the biogas plants, boilers and combined heat and power plants supplied by HoSt, HoSt has 24/7 maintenance teams in several countries.
If you are interested in this position of Business Development Lead North America send an e-mail with your application letter and resume to [email protected] Questions can be addressed to Jelle Klein Teeselink, Commercial Director, via +31621364330.
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.