Reliability Analysis Biomass Energy Plant
Internship assignment: prepare a reliability analysis for a Biomass Energy Plant and define optimisation possibilities.
- Familiarize yourself with all components in a Biomass Plant;
- List actual failures with related costs and downtimes of HoSt-plants;
- Select a method to setup a reliability analysis;
- Draw up a reliability analysis;
- Develop a user friendly tool to monitor and manage the reliability of a plant;
- Suggest improvements in existing plants as well as for the design of these plants.
- Studying Mechanical Engineering;
- Open and easy communicator on all levels in the organization;
- Practical, hands-on mindset.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Monthly fixed fee of €400 based on 40 hours per week;
- Lots of responsibility and room for own initiatives;
- Professional support, guidance and insights;
- An internship in the renewable energy sector;
- Interesting international environment which is only a 5-minute walk from the ‘Kennispark’ train station in Enschede;
- Nice welcome package;
- A dynamic, flexible and passionate team.
HoSt is one of the world market leaders in the field of energy installations to convert biomass and waste into renewable energy and other valuable end-products. With over 200 employees, HoSt has been developing, designing, manufacturing and maintaining innovative energy plants for the production of renewable energy from biomass and waste since 1991. HoSt bioenergy plants contribute to the success of a circular economy by producing renewable energy, solving the waste problem and creating valuable end products from organic waste.
In addition to its headquarters in the Netherlands, HoSt has offices in the US, France, Latvia, England, Poland and Germany and more than 280 installations in over 30 countries across four continents. For the biogas plants, boilers and combined heat and power plants supplied by HoSt, HoSt has 24/7 maintenance teams in several countries.
Mail your resume and motivation to [email protected]. General questions can be addressed to Mariëtte Huis in `t Veld, internship coordinator. For questions and more details about the internship please contact Albert ter Maat via +31 (0) 53 – 460 90 80.
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.