Design RDF infeeder system
Internship assignment: Design an infeeding system for a RDF (Refuse Derived Fuel) fired plant.
- Studying Mechanical Engineering / Process Technology;
- Selfstarter, able to generate progress with incomplete information;
- Practical, hands-on mindset.
- Study the fuel composition and its variations;
- Define the transport behaviour and properties of the fuel;
- Define the burning speed of the fuel;
- Setup a basic design for an infeeder;
- Work out a detailed mechanical design.
What we offer:
- Monthly fixed fee of €400 based on 40 hours per week;
- Lots of responsibility and room for own initiatives;
- Professional support, guidance and insights;
- An internship in the renewable energy sector;
- Interesting international environment which is only a 5-minute walk from the ‘Kennispark’ train station in Enschede;
- Nice welcome package.
The HoSt Group is one of the world market leaders in bioenergy systems and technologies for converting organic residual flows into sustainable energy and raw materials. HoSt stands for working together on high-quality use of residual flows and a zero-waste society in which waste does not exist but is instead used as a reusable raw material. With over 240 employees spread over seven countries, HoSt develops, designs, manufactures, and maintains more than 300 innovative and proven systems since 1991. HoSt contributes to the success of a circular economy, industry, and society by producing renewable energy, solving the waste problem, and creating valuable end products from residual flows.
In addition to its headquarters in the Netherlands, HoSt has offices in the US, France, Latvia, Poland, Germany, and England and more than 300 built projects in more than 30 countries on four continents. For the systems supplied by HoSt, HoSt has 24/7 service and maintenance teams.
Mail your resume and motivation to [email protected]. General questions can be addressed to Mariëtte Huis in `t Veld, internship coordinator. For questions and more details about the internship please contact Albert ter Maat via +31 (0) 53 – 460 90 80.
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.