Commissioning / Service Engineer (North America)
HoSt offers a total solution for bioenergy installations for the production of renewable energy from biomass and waste. From engineering to installation and from commissioning to maintenance. HoSt is a fast growing company and is immediately looking for a commissioning/service engineer. Are you looking for technical work as a commissioning/service engineer? If your answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
- Organizing, planning and performing commissioning and testing bio-energy installations (mechanical / electrical);
- Performing FAT’s including I/O checks, mechanical and performance testing;
- Leading and documenting SAT’s and performance/availability tests;· Solving malfunctions on the installations;
- Checking controls, both hardware and software;
- Organizing, planning and performing service and preventative maintenance of bio-energy installations to ensure the installations are maintained appropriately;
- Supervision of contractors during plant build-up phase;
- Participation in 24/7 site/emergency support team;
- Adjusting/optimizing and maintaining installations;
- Supervising service technicians;
- Failure services.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in a related field;
- 3+ years of experience as a field/commissioning engineer or a comparable position such as a process engineer or mechanical engineer;
- You have a hands-on, customer-oriented attitude and are independent;
- In possession of a drivers license;
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis;
- Ability to work 40-50 hours per week with flexibility working in multiple time zones;
- Ability to travel 50%-80% travel to sites within the US, Canada and/or Europe;
- Remainder of work from home (or office in Vancouver, WA if desired).
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Excellent benefits including unlimited self-managed PTO, 100% employer paid health insurance (for employee, and up to full coverage for family plan) and a 401(k) plan with a 4% match
- The opportunity to work for a market leader in the field of sustainable energy with a strong focus on innovation;
- Good terms of employment and a salary based on work experience and education;
- Challenging and varied job in an international, fast growing organization;
- The opportunity to work within a team with both starting and experienced professionals;
- Large degree of independence and responsibility;
- Possibility to develop yourself on a technical level.
HoSt North America main office is located in Vancouver Washington and part of the HoSt Group. HoSt Group is one of the world market leaders in the field of bioenergy services and systems to recover energy and other end-products from waste. With over 240 employees, HoSt has been developing, designing, manufacturing, and maintaining innovative energy plants since 1991. HoSt contributes to the success of a circular economy by producing renewable energy, solving the waste problem, and creating valuable products.
In addition to its headquarters in the Netherlands, HoSt has offices in the US, France, Latvia, England, Poland, and Germany and more than 300 projects in over 30 countries across four continents. For the biogas plants, boilers and combined heat and power plants supplied by HoSt, HoSt has 24/7 local maintenance teams in several countries.
HoSt is a fast-growing company that is actively expanding and are always looking for starting and experienced professionals and interns and graduates who would like to share their passion for energy technology with us to fuel our and your future growth.
If you are interested in this position of Commissioning / Service Engineer for HoSt North America, please let us know through an application on our page on Indeed.
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.