Ecoson built a bio-phosphate factory, of which HoSt built the manure digestion plant. In this plant, pig manure and stomach contents are digested, after which they are processed into fertilizer pellets.
HoSt simultaneously built an (after) digestion tank for the existing sludge digestion plant. HoSt was responsible for the engineering, realisation, and start-up of the plant.
The plant has an automatic feeding system with division over the three digesters at its disposal.
Unique about this plant is that one of the digesters can be used as an after-digester so that a tank can always be independently blocked during stops.
|Start construction||September 2013|
|STARTUP/ COMMISSIONING||April 2014|
|CAPACITy||125.000 m³ / year|
|INPUT||100,000 m³ / year pig manure
25,000 m³ / year stomach contents
|Digester(S)||4 x 2.650 m³ gross|
|After-digester(s)||1 x 2.650 m³ gross|
|Pre-storage / receipt||475 m³ + 1.200 m³ gross|
|Unloading points||2 unloading points for pig manure with grinders
1 unloading point for stomach contents with grinder
- One of the digesters can be used as an after-digester so that a tank can always be independently blocked during stops
- Automated unloading station
- Automated feeding system with division over 3 digesters
- Short construction time at pre-existing construction site
- Delivery time, process and availability warranty given and obtained
Do you want to receive more information about our biogas plants, want to learn more about our anaerobic digestion technology or do you want to know what HoSt can do for you? Don’t hesitate to contact us through [email protected] or call us on +31 (0)53 – 460 90 80.