Account Manager (France based) | Biomass/Waste-fired Boiler Installations
We are looking for an account manager, based in France and with commercial experience, who can assist the sales growth of our biomass- and waste fired boiler installations in France.
The product to sell are: biomass and waste fired boilers from 2 up to 50 MW thermal and 1 up to 12 MW electricity. Due to the modular building of the units, competitive price level and the very low emission, HoSt combustion systems have an unique market position. You have the ability to understand and develop new sales strategies which will help us to continue to be an industry leader in Europe. Previous sales experience is of importance.
- Independent/responsible for the sale of biomass- and waste fired boiler systems in France;
- Maintaining contact with potential customers;
- Providing reference visits to existing installations;
- Obtaining starting points as base for enabling colleagues in the Netherlands for making budget quotations;
- Sending offers to customers and follow up on outstanding offers;
- Identifying new sales opportunities;
- Exhibiting at / attending trade fairs;
- Marketing in France in cooperation with the marketing team in the Netherlands;
- Establishing a sales strategy in cooperation with the sales team in the Netherlands.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (technical background is a plus);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Commercial / sales experience;
- Affinity with following industries:
- Steam demanding process industries (food, beverage, chemical, etc.);
- Green houses;
- Wood industry (sawmills, pellet production plants, furniture manufactures).
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Good English language skills (to communicate with heads office).
HoSt, headquartered in the Netherlands, specialises in bioenergy technology and is a leading turnkey supplier of biomass- and waste-to-energy systems. We have grown into an international organisation providing waste-to-energy solutions through our network of sales representatives, local offices and partners distributors.
- A challenging and varied career with growth opportunities;
- Supported by a sales engineer in The Netherlands who makes offers, budget calculations and technical calculations
- Working on a better environment;
- A career in which you develop yourself on commercial and technical level;
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility;
- Competitive salary;
- Good working conditions.