ACCOUNT MANAGER BIOMASS- AND WASTE FIRED BOILERS (GERMANY BASED)
HoSt, headquartered in the Netherlands, is a specialist in bioenergy technology and a leading turnkey supplier of biomass and waste to energy boilers. The company has grown into an international organisation providing waste-to-energy solutions through a network of sales representatives, local offices and partner distributors.
We are currently looking for an Account Manager who is based in and can assist with the sales growth of our boiler products in Germany.
An Account Manager is able to generate new leads by reaching out to potential customers. In order to do this, the Account Manager is expected to understand and develop a sales strategy that will help us grow. HoSt offers full technical and business development support from both sales engineers and developers at the HoSt headquarter.
An Account Manager has two primary focus areas:
- Biomass and waste fired boilers from 4 up to 25 MWt and 1 up to 6 Mwe;
- Energy service contracts for hot water, steam, CO2 and/or electricity based on above mentioned boilers.
- Responsible for generating boiler sales in Germany;
- Identifying sales opportunities;
- Approaching new leads;
- Maintaining contact with potential customers;
- Organising reference visits to existing installations;
- Interaction with colleagues in The Netherlands for making offers;
- Sending offers to customers and follow up on outstanding offers;
- Exhibiting at / attending trade fairs;
- Marketing in Germany;
- Establishing a sales strategy in cooperation with the sales team in The Netherlands.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (technical background is a plus);
- Based in Germany;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Commercial / sales experience;
- Affinity with following industries:
- Steam demanding process industries (food, beverage, chemical, etc);
- Green houses;
- Pulp & paper;
- Wood industry (sawmills, pellet production plants, furniture manufactures);
- District heating
- Strong English skills, German is an advantage.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A challenging and varied career with growth opportunities;
- Supported by a sales engineer/sales manager in The Netherlands who makes offers, budget calculations and technical calculations;
- A career in which you develop yourself on commercial and technical level;
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility;
- Competitive salary;
- Good working conditions.
HoSt is one of the world market leaders in the field of energy installations to convert biomass and waste into renewable energy and other valuable end-products. With over 200 employees, HoSt has been developing, designing, manufacturing and maintaining innovative energy plants for the production of renewable energy from biomass and waste since 1991. HoSt biomass energy plants contribute to the success of a circular economy by producing renewable energy, solving the waste problem and creating valuable end products from organic waste.
In addition to its headquarters in the Netherlands, HoSt has offices in the US, France, Latvia, England, Poland and Germany and more than 280 installations in over 30 countries across four continents. For the biogas plants, boilers and combined heat and power plants supplied by HoSt, HoSt has 24/7 maintenance teams in several countries.
If you are interested in this position of Account Manager (Germany Based), please send an e-mail with your application letter and resume to [email protected] If you don’t check off all the requirements, but think you are the right person for the job, don’t hesitate to drop us a line.
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.